زين مو راضيين يبثون أغاني المطربات اللي طلعوا في الثمانينات مثل سميرة سعيد و لطيفة عشان كبروا و كله قاعدين يبثون أغاني رقاصات هاليومين و ساعات بالغلط يحطون أصالة و ناس ينزلون البومات ما يبثون منهم و لا اغنية و غيرهم مالهم داعي بالحياة 24 ساعة يبثون اغاينهم مادري ليش ولا ابي ادري ليش...الله يخلي ال إم بي 3 بلير مالي.
و هالحجي نفس الشي بالنسبة حق كويت أف أم.
الشي الزين في مارينا أف أم أنهم ساعات يبثون اغاني قديمة ما اكون متوقعها...مو قديمة حيل بس اوائل التسعينات مثلاً مو اللي اخر شي نازل بس هم الشي الموزين فيهم ان سايتهم ما يدعم فايرفوكس.
وين راح أسامة من برنامج الصبح؟ و ليش يابوا بداله عبدالرضا؟ صج ساعات أسامة يبط جبدي بس ما يصير كل ما نعود اذونا على صوت الصبح يغيرونه....يالله زين خلوه عبدالرضا بن سالم مو احد مادري من وين يايبينه.
شي ماله شغل بالموضوع...بس ليش كل ما بغيت انام الف شي بكتب عنه و لي كنت اونلاين بكتب شي كل شي يروح من راسي؟ هااا؟ يالله المره هذي كلوها مارينا أف أم...اللي بعده لوووول
اي توه تذكرت...امس شريت بنطرون يديد و للأسف كان اصغر من خصري اللولبي برقم واحد و ما كان في اكبر...شريته و قررت اضعفله لووووووووووول
Few months ago I went to get new yearly contact lens since I have the worst vision in the world, so I went to "Natharat Kaifan" to get new ones and they told me that they don't have yearly contacts anymore, they only have monthly contacts now....Since I has no choice I bought them :+
Last week, I went again to get monthly contacts (since they told me the first time they don't have yearly ones anymore) and they said sorry we don't have monthly contacts anymore....We only have weekly now.
I said.... I am sure next time I come you'll tell me you have daily contacts only!
قبل جم شهر رحت أشتري عدسات سنوية يدد بدال عدساتي اللي خاسوا ابعيني لووول المهم رحت نظارات كيفان و قالولي ما قمنا انييب عدسات سنوية بعد، الحين بس عندنا شهرية....قلتلهم انزين عطونياهم ما اقدر اشوف قمت امشي و أدعم الطوف...اشدعوه لوووول
قبل اسبوع رحت مرة ثانية اشتري عدسات شهرية قالولي لأ ما عندنا عدسات شهرية بس قمنا انييب اسبوعية....قلتلهم المرة الياية أكيد بتقولونلي ما قمنا انييب إلا عدسات يومية :+
The music arrangement of the song is amazing, those violins are making me melt!
Here is a montaged video I found on Youtube...Elissa is NOT in the clip but you can hear the song if you don't like to download the MP3
Song name: Khod Balak Alaya (Take good care of me) خذ بالك عليا Album: Ayyami Beek أيامي بيك 2008 Song genre: Pop Music, slow tempo, Romance, Love Singer: Elissa - إليسا Lyrics by: Nader Abdullah - نادر عبدالله Composed by: Waleed Sa'ad - وليد سعد Arranged by: Hani Sibilini & Walid Mimna - هاني سيبليني و وليد ممنا Translated by: RADIANT GUY (ME)
Take good care of me...This is not a tender way to treat me... And keep in mind all the days I devoted my self to you
If only you could understand me and not take it granted... A woman who has ached without revealing it... This woman who has sacrificed and tolerated so much... When she decides to walk away, she will not ask for your permission!
There were many missing things in you and I made them all perfect... And I made the ugly parts of you pretty... My love is an opportunity that you will regret if you lost it!
Who else will spend days worrying about you? Who else will let you take her soul with you, if you decided to walk away? Who else will you find whenever you need someone around?
خذ بالك عليا...دي مش معاملة تعاملني بيها و إبقى إفتكر ليا...أيام تعبت عشانك فيها
يا ريتك بس تفهمني و ما تستهونش دي وحدة تبقى مجروحة و ما بتبينش دي الوحده قد ما تضحي و تستحمل...اول ما ما بتفكر تنسى ما بتستأذنش
كان في حاجات ناقصاك و أنا كملتها و حاجات كتير مش حلوة فيك جملتها أنا فرصة لو ضيعتها تزعل عليها
مين غيري عايشة تخاف عليك طول عمرها مين غيري هتسيب روحها ليك لو سبتها مين غيري لو تحتاجلها قوام هتلاقيها
I can't get any happier :D Blogger finally supports Arabic (right to left language) and other languages such as Hebrew and Persian.
أسعد يوم في حياتي هو اليوم الذي قام موقع بلوغر بدعم اللغة العربية (اللغات المكتوبة من اليمين لليسار) بالإضافة إلى اللغة العبرية و الفارسية.
Most of my blogs are in English but I have one in Arabic and I was considering moving to wordpress because of that. I thought to wait more because I have HUGE FAITH in GOOGLE (my favorite IT company in the world).
معظم مدوناتي باللغة الإنجليزية غير أني أمتلك مدونة واحدة ناطقة بشكل كامل باللغة العربية، و كنت أفكر جدياً بنقلها إلى موقع ورد بريس غير أن فكرت بالإنتظار قليلاً حيث أن لدي إيمان كبير بشركة غووغل التي اعتبرها أفضل شركة لتقنية المعلومات :D
Now I can type English words in the middle of Arabic paragraph and it will not look CRAZY. I love you google...Marry me?
الآن أستطيع كتابة كلمة إنجليزية وسط فقرة كاملة بالعربية دون ظهور الكتابة بشكل مجنون. إني أحبك غووغل...هل تقبلين الزواج بي؟
For more information check out the following link: لمعلومات أكثر تفضلوا بزيارة الوصلة التالية:
It's the first exhibition I participate, I had a tiny place enough for 4 A4 size photos but I had more than 4 photos I wanted people to see, I wanted to post at least 2 night photo, 1 minimal, 1 abstract, 1 portrait, 1 landscape, 1 post processed photo...Etc :( I printed 9 photos of 50 photos, it was a hard decision yet I had to choose 4 of them but I couldn't do it because they are all like my children, no one can choose from his own children, I gave them all to the Exhibition admins and they picked some of them randomly.
The minister of the Foreign Affairs Prince Mohammad Al Sabah was going to open the exhibition on 3rd of January 2008, but it was postponed to 7th of January 2008 because princesses Sabeeha Al Sabah passed away (may her soul rest in peace).
That gave me more time so I asked some co-workers to help me pick 4 photos of the 9 and they made me more confused :S
The exhibition was postponed again to unspecified date because the minister was busy all week.
On Thursday 11th night on my way home, I had an idea to solve the photos problem WoohooooOo :D I bought a 10" digital photo frame and problem was solved.
On 13th of January 2008 around 10 A.M., I had a phone call telling me that the minister of foreign affairs Prince Mohammed Al Sabah and the Iraqi minister of foreign affairs Hoshyar Zebari are going to open the exhibition so I have to be there in case they wondered about any of my photos...I know some people are now curious but I am not going to answer that question now :Pp
It was on a short notice so they didn't have enough time to call press, they only contact one person from KUNA (Kuwait News Agency similar to Reuters) and a photographer and "videographer" of the minister's department. Next day there was a tiny article without any photos and it made me frustrated :( I decided not to participate in any other exhibition in the future at the time.
On Wednesday the media came but I couldn't make it because someone called me using my brother's cellphone and said "The owner of this phone was transferred to the hospital by an ambulance", can I get any luckier? I really wanted to be on the cover of "Foreign Policy", "Oprah", "Newsweek" and "Laha" magazine LOL I am going to sue my brother for that LOL
UPDATE (6th of Februalry 2008) I've changed my mind about it, I like that exhibition despite the media thing :D
It's been a while since I listed my most recent movies I watched whether I liked them or not, that's doesn't mean that I wasn't watching any...I just can't handle 9 things at a time...Naaah I just forgot :D
OK here is my list:
- 28 days later (part one), 28 weeks later (part 2) I like the first part more than the second.
- I am Legend The movie's idea was stolen from 28 days later, most people didn't watch the original movie which is 28 days later because it is English production while I am Legend is American...Despite the stealing part, I like the movie.
- The message Hollywood refused to produce this movie for one reason... The movies shows the real essence of Islam (Islam with an "S" not a "Z"), it talks about the begging of the religion, when and how it all begun, I think every non-Muslim should watch this.
- Premonition I just LOVED it, I am not going to talk about the ending because I don't want to ruin it for anybody who didn't watch it yet, بس مو تنسون تشترون كرتون كلنكس قبل لا تشوفونه
- Five Fingers Amazing movie, It's a political movie and I am not a huge fan of politics...I watched this movie last year in theater and I just "crashed" into it, I thought it worth to be watched.
- Kingdom of heaven I watched that on TV, I do like it...But there is a tiny part of the movie which I think unrealistic...That part reminds me of "300" the movie when those 300 men killed 49 billion other men alone...COME ON! Despite that part, it's a good movie.
- Transformers I didn't really like the movie in the beginning, as usual Hollywood shows a stereo type of Arab (Qatar) where they live in old desert villages and riding camels instead of cars while the Americans own the most recent electronic gadgets...That's so UN TRUE! I have no idea when are they going to cut it off...Some Arab cities looks more urban than NEW YORK! Now what about the street signs?!! In a part of the movie they show a street sign in both English and Arabic, the one in English says US Base while the Arabic one is GIBBERISH...They spent millions preparing that movie, they couldn't fix that tiny thing? Final review....Everything I wrote above is true, but despite that...You should watch it.
- V For Vendetta A must see movie...It shows how Big media companies are twisting facts and broadcasting them from their point of views... That might sounds boring, but believe me this movie is not...However in a part they point to the Qur'an as a book of poetry, to Muslims it's miracle where you can read about scientific facts people did not know about 1400+ years ago.
- Fantastic 4 (aka 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer) I love this part more than the first one, no further comment :D
- SAW IV (aka SAW 4) I loved every part of this movies, usually the first part is the best but this is an exception, the 4 of them are equally great...I don't like the bloody scenes in the movie but sometimes with thorns comes with roses if you know what I mean...I think I have poet gene LOL
- The invisible I thought I wouldn't like this movie, but I did...I was really upset about the end at the time...Again as I said for people who would like to watch Premonition, you will cry a river.
I don't remember more movies, but I am sure they are way more than that...
Three days ago, I was invited to visit (not participate) Bayt Lothan by three different persons, I never went to any exhibitions before although I was invited plenty of times...It was fun to meet people from flickr who I've never met or even see how they looked like before, funny thing happened when I went the day before thinking that it's the opening day LOL
For people who doesn't know what is Bayt Lothan, It's an art place in Kuwait where they exhibit their work and/or take photography lessons...Designed as Arab used to design their old houses (Roofless huge hall in the middle with rooms around it, usually have more than one floor).
I've taken my baby camera with me, I thought I would take some photos but then I left it in the car...I thought it will not be allowed to take photos so I went in solo and now I regret it because everybody else did take his/her camera even some of them were carrying 4 cameras at a time...OK I am exaggerating but you get the idea LOL
Some of the participate were from Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates and that's where I found an Emarati guy who I met in Bahrain last year on my short vacation there...It was good to see you again Hamad Al Mansoori :)
From Kuwait I met Dhari (a member in flickr), I wasn't really sure if it was him because I only saw a tiny photo of him (his buddy icon in flickr) but he did recognize me, we've talked to for a while and currently I am surprised and curious about a certain thing he told me... It was nice to meet you Dhari :)
There was one person I never imagined that I would actually find him there but I am certainly happy to finally had the chance to meet him :) Here is the story...I did already saw all the photos in the middle hall, but I didn't know there were more photos in all the rooms around the hall so I almost left before finding that out...However I did see people get into that room so I followed them and I saw some photos through the window and that's when I decided to get in... I didn't notice who was there but I looked immediately at the photos on the left wall the second I got in the room and I was thinking....My God where have I saw those photos before :S I have the worst memory in the universe (I don't even remember what universe is LOL) and that's when I noticed the photographer was standing by and looking at me...It was Abdullah Al Nasser from flickr, he is probably my first contact in flickr studying abroad, that's why I didn't really think I would see him there, I am glad I did :D
I met Abdulrahman Al Turkeet who I've seen many times but I never had the chance to talk to until now, I would like thank him for the great job he did and still doing which is revealing the how some unfortunate people are living in poor under developed countries... Abdulrahman, because of you those people are being heard and seen by the whole world...I really can not thank you enough. His seminar in the Kuwait Volenteery Centre and his flickr made a huge impact in my mind, soul and emotions...Everybody should visit his flickr to have an idea of what I am talking about.
Now I want to thank Zainab Al Mahmeed and Dhari Al Fozan for inviting me, I also would like to thank Al Anood ِAl Otaibi for inviting me too, I really wanted to meet her and thank her in person but I don't know how she looks like so I didn't do it at the time.
Many albums released this year, I loved some them while I loved some songs of others. نزل بين كل البوم و البوم 3 البومات هالسنة، حبيت بعضهم و حبيت بعض الاغاني في بعض الالبومات الثانية. My top albums in random order: قائمة ببعض الالبومات اللي انا حبيتها بترتيب عشوائي:
Here is a short video of some songs from the albums above. .في الأسفل ملف فيديو لمقاطع من أغنيات في الالبومات المذكورة اعلاه
I love all or at least 80% of each album of the ones above, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like some other songs from different other singers. على الأقل أحب 80% من الاغاني في الالبومات اللي ذكرتهم فوق مو شرط كل الالبوم حلو، بس هذا مو معناه اني ما حبيت اغنيات ثانية من مغنيين ثانيين.